Item Code: Flexsteel 1445-54P Dominique Recliner
The Dominique style comes standard with attached high-density seat cushions and attached back cushions. This style also comes standard with Flexsteel's exclusive, lifetime-guaranteed DualFlex™ Spring System.
NOTE: The power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button
Dominique styles are available in two leather colors: 555-62 and 555-70.
What Makes it a Flexsteel
1. FRAME - Precision engineering of moisture resistant cross-grain laminated wood let us create frames so strong you can count on them for a lifetime – we guarantee it.
2. JOINTS - Dado-cut overlapping joints reinforced with additional hardwood blocks. All base rail joints are further reinforced with corner blocks that are glued and screwed into place.
3. SEAT SPRING - Our exclusive, lifetime-guaranteed blue steel seat spring delivers unmatched comfort and durability. And, unlike eight-way hand-tied springs, it never needs retying or replacing to keep you from getting that sinking feeling a few years from now.
4. ARMS - Sofa in and out arms lined and padded for ultra comfort.
5. HIGH RESILIENT PLUSH CUSHION -
The Plush Cushion features 2.5 lb. high resiliency polyurethane foam topped with 1.2 lb. density polyurethane foam and a 1 oz. fiber wrap – all in a white fabric wrap. This cushion has a Lifetime Warranty.
Dimensions: 39"H x 38"W x 41"D
What’s in a name? In our case, the uniquely comfortable blue steel seat spring that’s at the heart of Flexsteel furniture. You can’t find it anywhere else. Naturally, it’s covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
Sitting is believing. Our Plush seat cushions start out comfortable and stay that way. We cover them with our Lifetime Warranty.
Download our Flexsteel Buying Quality Furniture brochure to learn more.
High resiliency cushion, high resiliency luxury cushion, recliner mechanism and frame. Flexsteel warrants the seat spring, frame, and, where supplied, recliner mechanism, seat cushioning materials against failure or breakage for the lifetime of the product, while upholstered in the original fabric, under conditions of ordinary use, for as long as the original purchaser owns this furniture. Five-year Limited Warranty sofa sleeper mechanisms Five-year Limited Warranty all power recliners and motion furniture that use Limoss motors, Limos transformers, and all other Limos electrical components are warranted to be free of defects in manufacturing and workmanship for five (5) years from date of purchase. Two-year Limited Warranty luxury cushion. One-year Limited Waranty upholstery fabrics, leather, and metal mechanical parts, power recliner electrical components not covered by other warranties. Creating fine upholstered furniture for more than a century, Flexsteel offers comfort and durability, backed by lifetime warranted laminate wood frame and blue steel seat spring. Seat cushions are made of high-resiliency polyurethane foam and a fiber wrap